Friday, November 26, 2010

Apolopathetic.

I'm sorry with porridge
I'm sorry with cheese.

I'll learn Flatley's foot-tap
If it'll put you at ease.

I'm a sorry piece of sushi
I'm a sorry mushed banana.

I'll commission a sorrowful song
Composed by Santana.

I'm a remorseful hand-stand
I'm a remorseful karate chop.

I'll repent with a high dive
I'll jump right from the top.

I'm remorsefully cart-wheeling
I'm remorsefully skip-jumping.

And if foot-taps and songs and reverse three and a half somersault tucks are just not enough...

Well then, you can give me a thumping.

1 comment:

  1. hey Matthew !
    long time !
    how have you been ?
    thank you very much for your Christmas poem.
    and sorry to reply so late. now days I hardly use hotmail.com.

    anyway I really liked the poem.
    and then I remembered that you had this page.
    I had a great time going through your poems.
    appreciate your creativity a lot. although some of the poems made me think as if India had had you some kind of crazy enlightment or something.

    I feel sorry not talking to you for so long.
    how is India ? I can picture you so well in India. driving around the city of Delhi and all.
    I hope you are well and having a happy life.

    ReplyDelete