Thursday, October 22, 2009

Not really a poem

Prelude: I'm a little anxious about getting rabies. It used to be that saying "no" was enough to prevent it, now I think I need to say "no" in more languages than one and combine a range of strategies. This is not really a poem, it's more something I just need to declare to the world (or at least to the two people who read my blog) - it brings me a little calm in the face of a fatal infection of the brain.


Say "no" to rabies
Sige "nej" til rabies

sabihin ng "hindi" sa rabis
zeg "nee" tegen hondsdolheid

dire "no" alla rabbia
Or as we say in Italian, "mai dire "no" a fare l'amore dolce"

Combine hard-core preventative strategies:
NEVER GO ANYWHERE!!!!
THROW OUT YOUR STUFFED TOYS!!!!
SLEEP INSIDE A WATERBED!!!!
INSIDE IT!!!!

Be copius with soap
Do not trust anyone
Ask yourself, 'Have I seen Dave Seville lately?'
No, I don't think you have
Chipmunks have rabies too you know.


This dog possibly has rabies.

No comments:

Post a Comment